Returns and Refunds
Any Goods you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Our Returns Policy.
Your right to cancel an Order only applies to Goods that are returned in the same condition as You received them. You should also include all of the products instructions, documents and wrappings. Goods that are damaged or not in the same condition as You received them or which are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the purchased Goods while they are in Your possession.
If there’s a problem with a product that you purchased from us, we will refund the original purchase amount within 30 days of your purchase for items returned to us within those 30 days. We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.
"Sale" items and Tools are final sale, and therefore cannot be returned for a refund.
You may ship an item back to us via Canada Post Ground (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise.
Please contact us via email, found on our Customer Support page, to initiate a return of product requiring a refund, exchange or warranty